Communications Jobs Calgary, Communications specialists help businesses by managing all internal and external communication of a company and representing the company to the outside world. They draft media statements, answer media inquiries, compile publications, and plan events and press conferences.
|Hiring Organization||Alba Construction Inc.|
|Post Name||Communications Specialist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3K 5K3|
We place emphasis on the continual and consistent development of long-lasting relationships with our valued customers and clients and focus on providing the utmost quality workmanship and care on each and every project.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate the results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Forms trust.
- Ceases confusion.
- Increased employee dedication and commitment to the company.
- More engagement.
- Increased knowledge of business practices.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Communications Jobs Calgary”.