Jobs in Dubai As A Driver, We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up stuff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel time and locations traveled to.
To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
|Hiring Organization||Farnek Services LLC|
|Post Name||Company Driver|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Farnek is the leading provider of sustainable and technology-driven Total Facilities Management in the United Arab Emirates. Established in the UAE, Farnek Services LLC is a Swiss-owned independent total facility management company.
With a skilled workforce of over 8,000 employees, Farnek delivers professional Facilities Management services across several sectors including; Aviation, Hospitality, Banking, Retail, Shopping Malls, Telecom, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Government, Education, Leisure, and Entertainment.
As such, our staff enjoys a variety of recreational facilities including a fitness room, time-out rooms, internet access as well as space and availability to enjoy a wide variety of organized team sports and social gatherings and events.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly inform the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai As A Driver”.