Consulting Jobs London, We are looking to hire a compliance coordinator with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Compliance coordinators are expected to be well organized, detailed oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, the compliance coordinators should be confident, professional, and self-motivated with a keen interest in the ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of a business.
Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. A compliance coordinator helps businesses by ensuring that a company’s operations and its employees adhere to the laws that regulate that particular industry.
|Hiring Organization||McKinsey & Company – London|
|Post Name||Compliance Coordinator|
|Qualification||Completed degree in risk management, law, or audit (essential)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 1800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1A 1PB|
McKinsey Digital is offering senior management in the United Kingdom and Ireland the opportunity to participate in an assessment that will help evaluate how their company’s analytics and digital capabilities compare to their peers and to global best practices.
A collection of stories, insights, and analysis from McKinsey colleagues in the United Kingdom on key topics shaping the UK and global business. Launched to promote creativity and entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneur First aims to help make Britain the best place in the world to launch a tech start-up. It supports would-be entrepreneurs with promising technology-based business ideas in any sector, from food e-commerce to education apps.
- Identifying and assessing areas of significant business risk.
- Managing and reporting compliance breaches and exposures.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Reviewing all new products, systems, or processes to ensure compliance.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Supporting various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
- Ensuring complete, accurate, and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
Skills & Requirements
- Completed degree in risk management, law, or audit (essential).
- Postgraduate degree in risk or compliance (highly advantageous).
- Accreditation with the International Compliance Association (highly advantageous).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Compliance role (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- A holistic view of the issues.
- Proactive issue resolution.
- Consistent accountability.
- Reduce liability.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Consulting Jobs London”.