Concierge Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Our company is in search of a friendly and professional concierge to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of superb customer service.
The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients, and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, you should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
|Post Name||Concierge Supervisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate meetings.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the switchboard.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2+ years of client-facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time management.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Concierge Supervisor Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.