Construction Jobs Toronto, Construction workers (also known as construction laborers) work on construction sites. They are responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor.
Although experience isn’t essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner. To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks.
|Hiring Organization||Senso Building Supplies Ltd|
|Post Name||Construction Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 17 To CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6N 3T4|
Through focusing on excellent service and listening to the needs of our customers, we have grown to where we are today. A group of companies with three divisions – building supplies, equipment & rentals, and waste management – doing our best to accommodate your needs.
With many of our Senso Family members having been on the other side of the counter, we understand the needs and challenges that face contractors and homeowners on the day-to-day. We hope you give us an opportunity to show what a resource we can be and how working with a group of companies can make your day-to-day easier and more efficient.
We used the Senso building group for 40-yard bins. They were prompt and extremely professional. We also used them for purchasing building materials and pickup/delivery of special order materials. They were able to get everything for us in a timely manner.
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
Skills & Requirements
- Similar work experiences may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.
- There’s good job security.
- You’re providing a real solution to a real human need.
- You can stay active, fit, and healthy.
- Earn a good living.
- It’s easy to enter and get started.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Construction Jobs Toronto.