London City Airport Jobs, We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, loading, and unloading frequently heavy materials, and following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker. A construction laborer or construction worker does physical labor on construction sites. They may prepare sites by cleaning them, loading or unloading materials, and removing hazards.
A general laborer may also run some types of equipment, or put together and take apart scaffolding and other temporary structures. They are essential to highway construction, building, and environmental remediation.
|Hiring Organization||London City Airport|
|Post Name||Construction Laborer|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E16 2PX|
London City Airport is one of the largest private sector employment sites in the London Borough of Newham. We offer a wide range of interesting and challenging career opportunities for the local community.
With over 2,000 employees here, working either directly for London City Airport Limited or for one of our 54 concessions, airlines, or other business partners on site, the scope for career satisfaction and progression is huge.
At London City Airport we respect and celebrate each other’s individual differences. We embrace all backgrounds and abilities of all team members and we work closely with our Inclusion Group A Voice for all to ensure we are an inclusive workplace.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
- Educational Assistance.
- Death Benefits.
- Health Checkup.
- Medical Assistance.
- Marriage Assistance.
- Cash Award.
- Stipend to Eligible Trainees.
- Maternity Assistance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “London City Airport Jobs”.