Construction Jobs London, We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized construction manager to oversee all aspects of our building project, including meeting with project partners, managing supervisors, and teams.
The construction manager will be responsible for ensuring all objectives and standards are met, and for finding solutions to problems as they arise. You will ensure all equipment and materials are available on-site as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should ensure the project is planned in a manner that meets and exceeds all objectives, and ensure it is completed on time and within budget. Top candidates will be skillful delegators, adept at identifying crucial aspects of the project and prioritizing them— while staying on top of all other aspects of the project.
|Hiring Organization||BBC Studioworks|
|Post Name||Construction Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 75000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A|
You might be looking to earn more money, or to gain more experience; you might want a better commute or need to work from home. Or maybe you’re between jobs. Whatever it is you’re looking for, you can find it on Totaljobs. As the UK’s largest hiring platform.
we have over 280,000 live jobs adverts on our site, helping you to find any type of job, in any industry, wherever you are based. With the haystack, comes the needle. That’s why we use our 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry, to help you find the one you’re looking for.
Our careers advice helps you build your CV, write your cover letter and prepare for interviews, while our game-changing tech takes your profile and matches you to the right kind of role, sending you recommendations and instant alerts. All you need to do is click apply. So, whether you needed to start yesterday, or you’re working towards your dream role, get everything you need from a job on Totaljobs.
- Supervise and coordinate program-specific use of facilities and equipment relating to scenery, set, stage, seating, props, basic construction, access, transport, and storage elements, and operation of scenery hoists in studios and stages.
- Physically move scenery, sets, props, and television equipment as required.
- Coordinate program-specific safety in studio access and work separation on the studio floor and related areas between all studio users in consideration of daily work schedules, with the authority to require that floor work be carried out in certain sequences in consideration of changing studio floor conditions.
- Operate studio hoists and supervise lifting operations in coordination with Electrician Gaffer and other Craft Supervisors.
- Interpret set designs and plans and position set layouts in studios and stages.
- Undertake basic set change construction or decoration.
- Liaise with Designers, Art Directors, and Prop Masters to achieve program needs.
- Interpret program running orders to facilitate set movements in live shows, directing the work of the Scenic team.
Skills & Requirements
- NVQ Level 6 in Construction Management or equivalent
- CSCS black card (management level)
- NHBC Standards
- Building Regulations (including Part B)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office 2016)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position with the main contractor
- Ability to use 4 Projects and read/ communicate drawing
- Ability to use Fieldview
- Ability to meet deadlines: delivers projects on time
- Commercial awareness
- There is room for career advancement.
- They often have good job security.
- They have work flexibility.
- The workday is diverse.
- The work can be long and physically laborious.
- There is the risk of danger.
- Lengthy training and education.
- The work can be stressful.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Construction Jobs London”.