Construction Jobs Calgary, Construction workers (also known as construction laborers) work on construction sites. They are responsible for a number of on-site tasks, such as removing debris, erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading building materials, and assisting with operating heavy equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Blue Lake Contracting|
|Post Name||Construction Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 14 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1X 0R4|
Blue Lake Contracting has been proudly serving Calgary and surrounding areas since. We are rapidly expanding our company and services to provide professional, quality work to our valued customers.
We are passionate about what we do and strive to meet and exceed our customer’s needs. Our mantra is to do it right the first time every time. With Blue Lake managing your projects you can be confident that your plans and ideas will result in a final product delivered in a timely fashion and within your desired budget!
Our goal is to provide our clients exceedingly exceptional service and our number one priority is your satisfaction. We offer a complete range of services from concept and design, landscaping, concrete, fences & decks, as well as exterior finishes such as stucco, siding, and stone.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures, and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
Skills & Requirements
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials may be required.
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Be mild-tempered and a team player.
- Be healthy, strong, and fit.
- Health Checkup.
- Medical Assistance.
- Marriage Assistance.
- Cash Award.
- Stipend to Eligible Trainees.
- Maternity Assistance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Construction Jobs Calgary”.