Consultancy Jobs in Dubai, We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions.
To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models. Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, and commodities.
And more to provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation.
|Hiring Organization||RFS HR Consultancy Dubai|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are a growing recruitment service provider that has a dedicated team of professional and experienced recruitment consultants. We possess extensive experience in working with leading organizations from all across the globe providing them with long-term and reliable recruitment solutions.
We focus not just on the clients but also on the selection of candidates which has made us one of the leading companies that are powered by people. We value not only our clients but also our candidates.
Our manpower agency Dubai undertakes a highly customized and advanced search that is meant to align our client’s HR requirements, company culture, and strategic objectives with the right candidate.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Consultancy Jobs in Dubai”.