Consulting Jobs In Dubai, We are looking for a qualified and motivated business consultant to assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance, and implement projects. The business consultant’s responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing different aspects of the business.
To be successful as a business consultant, you should have the expert business knowledge and excellent communication skills. A top business consultant should have outstanding research skills and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
|Hiring Organization||IBG Consulting Middle East|
|Post Name||Business Consultant|
|Qualification||A degree in business administration or related field is required.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
It was a pleasant experience. My journey to SHAMS began while I was overseas. Promises were kept, follow-ups were smooth, and all went well. Thank you, Naveed. This has not given many people like me the opportunity to realize our dreams.
It has also benefitted many in terms of residency. To sum it up, the Free Zone authorities and these agents have made it easier for people to be legitimate in their activities within the boundaries of the Free Zone.
We internally store, process, and disclose your Personal Information and other data we collect to provide you with the most suitable business solutions as per your query. IBG Corporate Services Provider LLC will process your Personal Information in accordance with this policy.
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
Skills & Requirements
- A degree in business administration or a related field is required.
- Previous experience in business consulting is preferred.
- MSc or MA in a specialized business field is beneficial.
- Certification as a management consultant is a plus.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, HR, training, and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database, and asset management software.
- Cost Savings.
- Time Savings.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Consulting Jobs In Dubai”.