Aviation Jobs Singapore, We are looking for an outgoing customer service associate to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The customer service associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner.
You will apply your multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and typing call documentation simultaneously. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated, and have excellent people skills.
|Hiring Organization||Singapore Airlines|
|Post Name||Customer Affairs Associate|
|Qualification||Diploma in any discipline.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2600 To SGD 3200 Per Month|
We continually seek to push boundaries in what matters for our customers, bringing the latest and best practices to our programs. Available in both virtual and in-person formats, each program harnesses proven instructional methods and valuable insight to meet your business requirements.
Packed with key takeaways, our programs are easily adaptable to nearly any organization, regardless of sector. Certified in-house instructors and facilitators, who possess extensive front-line and training experience, will deliver practical yet inspiring learning for your team.
Their passion for excellence and first-hand experience makes all learning journeys with us meaningful.
Organizations and business leaders in a wide variety of industries have sought the expertise of the Singapore Airlines Academy – from logistics, hospitality, retail, and food & beverage, to healthcare, banking & finance, automotive, education, and more.
- Assist in processing incoming customer feedback received via various channels by:
- Logging and creating both complaint and compliment cases in the case management system.
- Assigning complaint cases for responses to customers.
- Forwarding customer servicing matters to relevant departments for action.
- Initiating investigations for selected complaint issues.
- Responding to simple customer queries and requests, and acknowledging customer compliments.
- Perform admin duties such as the issue of service recovery, tracking of customers’ travel, and maintenance of department inventory.
- Support Customer Affairs Managers (CAMs) and Customer Affairs Supervisors (CASs) in retrieving accurate travel records and customer information for investigations.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Interest in customer service, hospitality, and aviation industries.
- Experience in customer servicing preferred.
- Flair for customer servicing.
- Effective in written communication.
- Basic computing skills.
- Working knowledge of Reservations / Ticketing functions is preferred but not mandatory.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Care & Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement. Pension Plan.
- Family & Parenting. Maternity & Paternity Leave.
- Vacation & Time Off. Sick Leave. Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Perks & Benefits. Employee Discount.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Aviation Jobs Singapore”.