Part-Time Jobs Basingstoke, A Customer Assistant or Customer Service Representative provides a company’s customers with the service they require. Their duties include receiving inbound calls, responding to complaints, and selling a company’s products or services.
The duties a Customer Assistant performs vary depending on their position and work environment. A Customer Assistant who works at an IT helpdesk, for instance, may provide customers with technical assistance or may route calls to a technical services department.
In contrast, someone who works on a shop floor will be more focused on providing customers with information and selling a company’s products. In general, their day-to-day activities include:
|Post Name||Customer Assistant|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom RG21 8BJ|
Our Market Street is the legacy that Sir Ken leaves. It was his innovation that really sets us apart. Our customers love it because they know they’ll get expertly prepared produce and good sound advice on our Butchery, Fishmonger, and Deli counters and great fresh in-store produced Bakery and Cake Shop products.
Our business is predominantly food and grocery focussed and uniquely, we source and process half of the fresh food that we sell in our own manufacturing facilities and stores which gives us close control over provenance and quality.
Our committed and professionally trained food makers and shopkeepers prepare food in-store for customers and we have more skilled colleagues preparing food in-store than any other retailer. To make and provide the food we’re all proud of, where everyone’s effort is worthwhile, so more and more people can afford to enjoy eating well.
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions
- Providing the appropriate service and information or referring clients to another department
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
- Resolving customer complaints and issuing refunds as needed
- Maintaining an accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering and updating client information
- Providing quotations and checking product availability
- Handling payment transactions
- Adhering to a company’s policies and procedures at all times when assisting customers
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Basingstoke”.