Indeed Jobs Bournemouth, We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated Customer assistant to be responsible for administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running in our offices. The Customer assistant provides reliable support to managers, staff, and office visitors and handles basic office tasks.
A successful Customer assistant is dedicated, hard-working, and has strong attention to detail. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
|Hiring Organization||Marks and Spencer|
|Post Name||Customer Assistant|
|Qualification||A high school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15000 To GBP 18000 Per Year|
|Location||Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom BH8 9UL|
The energy, creativity, and care that go into making an M&S store are on another level. You need the skills you’ll find in other retail jobs, but you have to be willing to go further. To make every experience memorable for each individual customer.
You need to be able to embrace change as we continue to revolutionize retail for the better like creating our Best in Town Academy Stores, responding to customer demand, and coaching teams on our core behaviors that will keep the magic of M&S alive.
We work with a select number of partners, offering a variety of careers. Whether serving customers on the go in M&S Food stores at petrol stations, airports, or railway stations or offering them banking services in our stores or bank branches, you’ll be the face of M&S.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and responding to complaints and requests.
- Making arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry, answering phones, taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and promotional activities.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and coworkers.
- Reviewing and updating office procedures to reduce errors and costs.
- Following and enforcing relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Good proficiency with computers.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Hiring a Personal Assistant to Free Up Time.
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Jobs Bournemouth”.