WFH Jobs Singapore, Also known as CX specialists, customer experience specialists provide potential and existing customers with exceptional services. They identify customer needs, respond to customer queries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize customer services and brand awareness.
|Post Name||Customer Experience Specialist|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field is preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 3800 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Gigacover was founded to bring fairness and stability to independent workers. These include gig workers, freelancers, and self-employed persons, many of whom lack access to right-sized financial services.
The company was founded in Singapore and launched the region’s first income protection insurance to meet the needs of the gig economy. Since then, Gigacover has gone on to serve caregivers, tutors, real estate agents, and delivery riders.
Gigacover’s product suite has also expanded to include earnings advances and payroll accounts. Through technology and data, Gigacover automates distribution, and administration and generates insights for risk management in order to bring flexible, affordable, and portable benefits to its users.
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as amoCRM and Qualtrix CustomerXM.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence. It’s a given that you’ll develop people skills while working in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “WFH Jobs Singapore”.