Jobs In Dubai Customer Service, Customer service help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions.
We are hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Hiring Organization||GCC Exchange|
|Post Name||Customer Service|
|Qualification||High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2800 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Build problem-solving skills.
- Receive good pay.
- Earn bonuses and commissions.
- Explore opportunities for growth.
- Learn about the product or service.
- Participate in on-the-job training.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs In Dubai Customer Service“.