Temp Jobs London, A Customer Service Advisor’s primary goal is to resolve all customer queries and ensure that customers are satisfied with the company’s service or products. Their main duties and responsibilities include:
A Customer Service Advisor or Customer Service Assistant serves as the first point of contact for customers seeking to obtain advice from a company or organization. Their primary duties include answering customer inquiries,
Making product recommendations or suggestions, and providing information about services or products. Customer Service Advisors work to bring high-quality customer service to the customers they interact with.
|Post Name||Customer Service Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1C 2JL|
Boots is the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2,200 stores ranging from local community pharmacies to large destination health and beauty stores, our purpose is to help our customers look
And feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, which is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail.
We have developed a multi-format strategy for our stores, focusing on giving our customers more of what they want and need in the right place, with the care of our friendly and professional team members, and the ability through our Order & Collect service to access any product available at Boots from any store. These formats are:
- Responding to customer complaints
- Escalating problems to the technical team or other members of the product team
- Updating customer information in the company database
- Providing information about new and existing products and services
- Tracking and processing new orders and refunds
- Making sales and processing payments, when necessary
- Performing administrative tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to accept criticism
- Sales and persuasive skills
- Attention to detail
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence. It’s a given that you’ll develop people skills while working in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Temp Jobs London”.