Logistics Jobs in Ajman, Our business is looking for a talented and qualified logistics manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group ME|
|Post Name||Customer Service and Logistics Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Excelsior is widely recognized as one of the industry’s fastest-growing staffing agencies. With our great team members, we have the capacity to build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with all our clients. Our success is a result of our commitment to the best people, the best solutions, and the best results. Let us handle your new jobs to find the best candidate for a career with you.
Our consultants have international recruitment experience and this is coupled with a knowledge of the local market and sectors. Our Consultant’s knowledge and experience allows us to work over a broad spectrum of disciplines, with those focused in specific areas of the industry By putting your staffing requirements through Excelsior we offer client an easy, cost-effective and fully professional way to recruit staff.
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluating budgets and expenditures.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits that are required by law.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- Fringe benefits.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Logistics Jobs in Ajman”.