Jobs in Dubai for Indians, A customer service executive’s role is to lead and manage a team of agents, communicate customer needs to stakeholders, and understand exactly how customers use your product or service
The primary role of the customer service representative is to interact with customers to address their concerns, answer their questions and assist them with their needs. A customer service representative will often answer customer phone calls and emails, responding to customers’ questions and concerns.
|Hiring Organization||Polarcus Group|
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Polarcus Group is a fourth-generation family business that has been building on the prairies for over a century. We were founded on a reputation of integrity, innovation, and extraordinary craftsmanship – and we hold ourselves to those principles today.
We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement and find ourselves among the Top 40 contractors in Canada & UAE
We are motivated to do better every day – for our clients, our employees, and our community. Not just in what we build, but in how people feel while we build it.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers’ needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of relevant (customer service) work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center
- Updated knowledge of PC components and IT products
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient typing skills (to be tested during the interview)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Position in a growing company where everybody is expected to deliver upon own targets.
- Yearly flight ticket
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai for Indians”.