Customer Service Jobs in Abu Dhabi, A customer service executive’s role is to lead and manage a team of agents, communicate customer needs to stakeholders, and understand exactly how customers use your product or service.
Customer service is a fantastic job. It’s unfairly considered a “backup career” because customer support reps can enter the industry with any experience level and background. But customer service is at the core of a company’s success, making it one of the most vital roles you can play after product and sales.
Customer service stress is no exception. Every day, customer service industry workers must juggle demands and complaints of varying degrees of complexity, all in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment. As a result, they are particularly susceptible to both acute and chronic stress.
|Hiring Organization||GZ Solutions|
|Post Name||Customer Service Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5600 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Connect manufacturers to international markets by teaming up with top-notch distributors while working as a partner to build successful brands. GZ Solutions is an independent, privately held Export Management Company (EMC) specializing in the Food and Beverage industry in Miami, Florida.
We provide services to small and medium-sized businesses seeking to penetrate overseas markets to introduce their products. Our team has more than 20 years of experience in the foods and beverage industry.
We have worked with manufacturers, brand owners, advertising agencies, and distributors in beverages, frozen foods, beers, and spirits with international and local brands. Our comprehensive services, extensive experience, and effective project management.
- Answering questions about a company’s products or services.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Delivering information about a company’s offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Sales Skills. Working with customers will teach you exactly how customers can use your company’s product or service to achieve their goals.
- Marketing Skills. Product knowledge is incredibly valuable for your marketing team, too.
- Product Development Skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Customer Service Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.