Part-Time Jobs in Oman For Ladies, A customer service inspection is an examination of the private water distribution facility for the purpose of providing or denying water service. The inspection is limited to the identification and prevention of cross-connections, potential contaminant hazards, and illegal lead materials.
We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Hiring Organization||Muscat Duty-Free (MDF)|
|Post Name||Customer Service Inspection|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||OMR 1000 To OMR 1210 Per Month|
|Location||Muscat, Oman 112|
Established in Muscat Duty-Free (MDF) (a trading name of Oman Sales & Services LLC) is a 50/50 joint venture company between Oman Air and Aer Rianta International Middle East (ARIME), an arm of the renowned Aer Rianta.
Which is widely credited with pioneering the concept of airport duty-free shopping. ARIME is the biggest international duty-free operator in the Middle East region, with business interests in Bahrain, Lebanon, Cyprus, Qatar, and Oman.
The key strategy of Muscat Duty-Free is primarily geared toward providing all travelers arriving and departing Oman with local and international products at competitive prices in an environment where customer service is paramount along with maintaining a flavor of Oman while developing a travel retail facility.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- They are loyal.
- Good employee traits.
- They are natural problem-solvers.
- They are highly conscientious.
- They are persuasive.
- Customer loyalty. Loyal customers have many benefits for businesses.
- Increase profits.
- Customer recommendations.
- Increase conversion.
- Improve public image.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Oman For Ladies”.