Customer Service Jobs Mississauga, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Hiring Organization||Robert Half® Recruiters & Employment Agency|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 1800 To CAD 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4Z 3M3|
Recruiters at our Mississauga, ON office understand the local job market and can help candidates and hiring managers with their employment needs. Robert Half has been connecting job seekers with leading employers for nearly seven decades. Contact our Mississauga office to speak with a recruiter today.
Helping you find remote work We’re doing everything we can to keep you working – and in a healthy and safe way. We’re adding new remote jobs each day. And we’re making it easy for you to work from home using a device from Robert Half.
Extending your job search with Robert Half Robert Half gives you more ways to land the right role, whether it’s on-site or remote work. Work one-on-one with our local talent solutions specialists, who identify opportunities and promote you to employers.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Customer Service Jobs Mississauga.