Customer service officer Jobs in Singapore, Customer experience touchpoints are carefully designed to be free from stress or anything that does not serve customers’ best interests. Willing to be flexible in order to meet customer demands whenever possible.
We take pride in and uphold our profession’s ethics and code of conduct as wellness and beauty professionals in an industry sometimes marred by unprofessional practices. We seek to cultivate a passionate environment where our people want to be at their best and strive towards that.
Constantly striving to be considerate for customers’ and employees’ interests and find ways to help them whenever possible. We believe in providing customers with superior value for money all the time, not just once, and constantly improve the total customer experience to stay ahead of the competition.
|Hiring Organization||Healing Touch|
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1900 To SGD 2400 Per Month|
Happy, friendly, caring, fun yet professional and highly skilled. That’s who we are, people of Healing Touch. While we operate in an industry which is constantly short-handed, 90% of our team of more than 100 therapists are recommended by staff / ex-staff who work(ed) in Healing Touch. Such level of support is the result of a conscious effort to create an environment and culture where our people feel valued and serve happily with a sense of satisfaction.
As health and beauty professionals in an industry that is sometimes compromised by unprofessional behavior, we are proud of and uphold our Code of Ethics and Conduct. We seek to foster a passionate environment in which our employees want to perform at their best and work towards it.
Constantly strive to serve the interests of customers and employees and find ways to help them whenever possible. We believe in delivering excellent value for money to our customers all the time, not just once, and continuously improve the overall customer experience to stay ahead of the competition.
- Professional looking and well-groomed.
- Good and precise communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented and passionate about serving customers.
- Prior experience in the beauty & spa line would be advantageous.
- Ability to stay calm and excellent in handling difficult customers.
- Must be computer literate, e.g. MS office.
- Working Locations: various outlets within Singapore
Skills & Requirements
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Attending and communicating promptly to customer’s needs and queries.
- Manage all incoming calls and emails.
- Administrative duties including point-of-sales processes.
- Gather customer satisfaction levels and feedback on customer services for continuous improvement.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the operations and customer service process.
- Carry any other ad-hoc duties when required or assigned by The Management / Branch Manager.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Customer service officer Jobs in Singapore”.