Call Center Jobs Montreal, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions.
Give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
|Hiring Organization||Bureau Veritas|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4T 1P5|
Bureau Veritas is a French company specializing in testing, inspection, and certification founded in. It operates in a variety of sectors, including building and infrastructure ( of revenue), agri-food, and commodities (of revenue).
Marine and offshore (of revenue), industry (of revenue), certification (of revenue), and consumer products (of revenue). Bureau Veritas is present in countries through a network of offices and laboratories, and more than employees.
Bureau Veritas generated €billion in revenue.Didier Michaud-Daniel has been the CEO of Bureau Veritas since March .In February, Bureau Veritas announced the appointment of Hinda Gharbi as COO, with plans to appoint her as the company’s next CEO.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Access entry-level job opportunities.
- Build problem-solving skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Earn bonuses and commissions.
- Explore opportunities for growth.
- Learn about the product or service.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Call Center Jobs Montreal”.