Remote Jobs UK, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions.
Give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Thames Water Utilites
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1736 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Thames Water Utilities Ltd, known as Thames Water, is a large private utility company responsible for the public water supply and wastewater treatment in most of Greater London, Luton, the Thames Valley, and Surrey.
Gloucestershire, north Wiltshire, far west Kent, and some other parts of England; it has a considerable local monopoly. Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater services company, and supplies billion liters (million imperial gallons) of drinking.
Water per day, and treats billion liters (million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day. The area covered by Thames Water has a population of a million, which comprises the UK population.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence. It’s a given that you’ll develop people skills while working in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Remote Jobs UK”.