Work From Home Jobs Glasgow, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
|Hiring Organization||Search Consultancy|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 21000 To GBP 22000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We’re trusted by job-seekers and employers alike to make a difference. Looking for work? We will connect you to your next great role. If you’re searching for talent, then we’ll help you find exactly who you’re looking for.
We’re an award-winning recruitment agency and proud to be a trusted recruitment partner to organizations across more than 20 industries. Our success across each of our specialisms is underpinned by our talented and loyal recruitment specialists who know their markets inside and out.
We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and we teach this through our award-winning training program. We were the first recruitment agency to be awarded Investors in People over twenty years ago and one of the first recruitment agencies to be awarded platinum status.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Access entry-level job opportunities.
- Build problem-solving skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Earn bonuses and commissions.
- Explore opportunities for growth.
- Learn about the product or service.
- Participate in on-the-job training.
- Receive good pay.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Jobs Glasgow“.