Jobs For 12 Pass in Amazon Hyderabad, Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India 500081|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Access entry-level job opportunities.
- Build problem-solving skills.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Earn bonuses and commissions.
- Explore opportunities for growth.
- Learn about the product or service.
- Participate in on-the-job training.
- Receive good pay.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs For 12 Pass in Amazon Hyderabad”.