Airline Jobs Montreal, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain.
Calm down when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand.
The product and answering questions about their reservations are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phones.
|Hiring Organization||PAL Airlines|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representatives|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4Y 1H2|
PAL Airlines is a Canadian regional airline with headquarters at St. John’s International Airport in St John’s, Newfoundland, and Labrador, Canada. PAL operates scheduled passenger, cargo, air ambulance, and charter services. PAL is the commercial airline arm of the PAL Group of Companies.
Philippine Airlines is Certified as a 4-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness, etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.
The domestic market is dominated by the Cebu Pacific group which has a 61% market share, followed by the Philippine Airlines group which has 29%, followed by AirAsia, having a 9% share
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Better organization within the company. When employees receive customer service training, their skills and personalities may be matched to roles that suit them best.
- Greater employee motivation.
- Greater profits and reduced costs.
- Richer customer experiences.
- Greater customer loyalty.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Airline Jobs Montreal“.