Job Hiring in New Zealand For Female Filipino, We are searching for a friendly and highly analytical customer service specialist to join our customer care team. In this role, you will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels.
Maintain knowledge of our products and services, obtain customer feedback, and provide training to new hires. A top-notch Customer Service Specialist will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service and self-improvement.
Ideal candidates should be great brand ambassadors who are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer service specialists process complaints and issues related to products or services. They help customers complete purchases, upgrades, and returns, and frequently provide advice and technical assistance as well.
|Hiring Organization||DSV Air & Sea Ltd|
|Post Name||Customer Service Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 24 To NZD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Wellington City, Wellington, New Zealand 6021|
A good place to work but the staff are too relaxed compared to other Supply Chain industries. Everyone including management is too friendly. There is room for improvement if the management style changes.
The average DSV Driver’s monthly pay in South Africa is approximate which is 28% above the national average. Salary information comes from 24 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
DSV is a great company to work for, they are a Global company growing at a fast pace. The work environment is enjoyable with a supportive management team in place. They bring the opportunity to work with some big brands and there are plenty of opportunities to progress should you wish to.
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Attending workshops and meetings as required.
- Providing training to new customer service agents.
- Respect client confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Requirements
- Clear Communication.
- Friendly Attitude.
- Business Acumen.
- Product/Service Knowledge.
- Strong Time Management.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence. It’s a given that you’ll develop people skills while working in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job Hiring in New Zealand For Female Filipino”.