Google Careers London, Customer Solutions Engineer supports the pre-sales process for computer hardware and software companies. They work alongside the sales representative to identify the customer’s needs and generate customized business software solutions. Their role is to demonstrate and articulate the features of software products best suited for the customer.
We are looking to hire an experienced Customer Solutions Engineer to work alongside our passionate sales team. As a solutions engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our trained Sales Representatives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, and create customized software solutions for the client.
To ensure success as a Customer Solutions Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software and hardware systems, a passion for sales, and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch solutions engineer drives sales by creating specialized business software solutions, tailor-made to the customer’s needs.
|Post Name||Customer Solutions Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 3200 To GBP 3500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1A 1AA|
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
The company has since rapidly grown to offer a multitude of products and services beyond Google Search, many of which hold dominant market positions. These products address a wide range of use cases, including email (Gmail), navigation (Maps), cloud computing (Cloud), web browsing (Chrome),
Video sharing (YouTube), productivity (Workspace), operating systems (Android), cloud storage (Drive), language translation (Translate), photo storage (Photo), video calling (Meet), smart home (Nest), smartphones (Pixel), wearable technology (Fitbit), gaming (Stadia), music streaming (YouTube Music), video on demand (TV), artificial intelligence (Assistant), machine learning APIs (TensorFlow), AI chips (TPU), and more. Discontinued Google products include Glass, Google+, Reader, Play Music, Nexus, Hangouts, and Inbox by Gmail.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Designing and installing customized software and hardware solutions for the customer.
- Testing the performance of the installed system and fixing bugs.
- Providing post-installation follow-ups.
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical-related queries.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous work experience as a solutions engineer.
- Familiarity with business hardware and software systems.
- High-level communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Attention to detail.
- Sales experience.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Google Careers London”.