Work From Home in Singapore, We are looking to hire a well-organized Customer support Analyst to provide front-line IT support to all our customers. Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and assist with whatever technical issues the client may be facing.
You may be required to travel to the client’s location to sort out hardware and peripheral issues or connect via remote login to solve minor software problems. To ensure success as a Customer support analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of hardware and software systems, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues.
Ultimately, a top-notch Customer support analyst can easily identify and solve Customer issues on-site and via remote access. Technical support analysts, also known as IT support analysts or desktop support analysts, are responsible for providing primary Customer support for company customers and end-users.
|Hiring Organization||Trading Technologies|
|Post Name||Customer Support Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4500 To SGD 4600 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We’ve spearheaded the technologies that enable electronic trading. Today, we set the standard for professional trading platforms. Our people are our real power. From our leadership team to our engineers and sales managers—many of whom started on the trading floor.
That first-hand knowledge gives us insight into what traders need. But we don’t stop there. We immerse ourselves in the nuances of trading to solve the industry’s most interesting and complex problems.
We make the tools that the world’s premier traders trust to maintain their edge. Because they need speed, reliability, and customization. And we deliver. Our industry is relentless, but we know how to leverage change. We anticipate the needs of traders and build for what’s next.
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access.
- Traveling to the customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions.
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue.
- Providing the customer with resolution choices.
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades, or networking cables.
- Fixing any software or hardware issues.
- Providing minor technical or operational training.
- Completing IT support logs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 3 years of work experience as an IT or desktop support technician.
- Familiarity with networking systems and protocols.
- Knowledge of remote desktop support systems including TeamViewer.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware systems, routers, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home in Singapore”.