Customs Officer Jobs in Kuwait, Under the general supervision of the CRSP Supervisor, Customs Clearing Agent provide Customs clearance of all US Government Owned Goods coming into and out of the theatre and ensure that they meet all applicable laws.
Provide guidance to customers for effective clearance methods while complying with local Customs laws and regulations. This job also requires you to liaise with officials in various agencies to ensure goods are cleared through customs.
You will also arrange for transportation, warehousing or product distribution of imported or exported goods and liaise with Freight Forwarders.
|Post Name||Customs Clearance Agent|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 300 To KWD 420 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We treat others fairly and courteously We value different ideas, opinions, and experiences We demonstrate compassion and humility by understanding the challenges of our constituents
We demonstrate a positive spirit and perseverance to overcome adversity We promote a safe and secure workplace while ensuring quality in all we do We embrace our role as a global citizen by caring for our community and the environment
Our ability to create an inclusive business environment, coupled with our strong company values, attracts diverse employees to a workplace that brings together the most talented people and ideas from around the world.
Vectrus has become aware that unknown individuals have been representing themselves as Vectrus India, with the intent of offering false employment opportunities in exchange for money. These scams are fraudulent, not authorized by Vectrus and intended to falsely obtain money from the victims by offering job opportunities and offer letters that closely resemble actual Vectrus employment agreements.
- Responsible for providing necessary approvals for the Customs exemption of all US Military and Government Owned goods, import and export, in accordance with the Defense Cooperation Agreement. This effort entails screening documents for errors, confirming compliance with Customs Clearance regulations, and obtaining approvals from the local customer and the host nation’s General Administration of Customs.
- Authorize the clearance of express carriers (DHL, FedEx, and UPS) parcel shipments and verify contents of trucks at location. The employee is required to be at the site of delivery, to verify that the shipments delivered are destined to a US Military installation with no discrepancies.
- Employee is required to be fully conversant with local laws and regulations. Must maintain understanding and keep up-to-date with changes as they occur, so as to be able to advise customers on import and export restrictions, new requirements and all other customs-related matters.
- Liaise with shipping agents when necessary to conform requirements for AK302-1 approval are to standard.
- Notify customers of approval of AK302-1 Forms and arrange for collection. For customers without base access, arrangements have to be made to hand documents at an off-post location.
- Provide customers with tracking of clearance progress. Enquire about any delays or disapproval of Customs clearance.
- Maintain a database of all AK302-1 Forms processed and delivered to customers. Daily entry of shipment details is required to have visibility of all import and export shipments granted Customs exemption.
- Maintain functional files under the ARIMS filing system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally, as you will be required to compile documentation and you must be able to interpret
- Customs laws and regulations on behalf of customers in a clear and simple manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in the role of Customs Clearing Agent as you will be dealing with various agencies in the course of your daily work.
- Complex problem solving and the ability to engage critical thinking skills will be required as well as the ability to actively listen and interpret concisely.
- Knowledge of local language is advantageous.
- Knowledge of computers and related software including spreadsheets, word processing, and windows.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports and documents.
- Paid family leave.
- Four-day work week.
- Free food in the office.
- Student loan assistance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Customs Officer Jobs in Kuwait”.