Cyber Security Jobs Singapore, Reading and responding to emails, organizing documents or other digital resources, investigating and assessing the company’s current IT regulations, and exploring new security products and tactics are all examples of this type of work. Interns may also participate in projects that are more focused on cyber security
There’s nothing more vital than hands-on experience when it comes to pursuing a career in a competitive sector like intelligence. Cyber security ever-changing area that necessitates individuals to be versatile, quick learners, and capable of mastering cutting-edge technologies.
Internships in cyber security might also help you create a network in the field. After all, in such a competitive sector, it’s not just about what you know, but also about who you know. Interns form connections with experts in their fields as well as other program interns.
|Hiring Organization||NCS Group|
|Post Name||Cyber Security Internship|
|Qualification||B.S.E Computer Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5500 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
NCS Group is a multinational information technology company headquartered in Singapore. Found in as an agency of the Singapore government, it was privatized and subsequently become part of the NCS and has over 12,000 staff located in more than 20 cities across the Asia Pacific
Gov+ will focus on building NCS’ digital portfolio and drive collaboration efforts to strengthen NCS’ position as the leading digital catalyst for governments and smart cities across the Asia Pacific.NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across the Asia Pacific, providing services and solutions in consulting,
NCS will invest in building deep digital government capabilities and work even more closely with Singapore government agencies to further support their digital transformation and innovation needs.NCS has over 12,000 staff located in more than 20 cities across the Asia Pacific.
- Phishing mailbox monitoring and remediation
- Threat feed monitoring and updating
- SIEM tool incident monitoring
- SIEM tool dashboard/reporting creation and monitoring
- SOC monitoring
- Internship security project (will vary by semester and candidate’s skillset).
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- 30 credits earned towards a qualified degree.
- General computer literacy.
- Introductory knowledge of security concepts: AV, Firewall, etc.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Signed confidentiality agreement.
- Protection against external threats.
- Protection against internal threats.
- Regulation compliance.
- Improved productivity.
- Cost savings and value.
- Brand trust and reputation
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cyber Security Jobs Singapore”.