Cyber Security Jobs Singapore, Cyber Security Specialists are responsible for discovering vulnerabilities and risks in networks, software systems, and data centers with ongoing vulnerability scans, monitoring network data, and ensuring hardware and software applications are updated. Cyber security professionals, or information security analysts, have a wide range of responsibilities
Cyber security is a complex field, and many roles can be found within banks, retailers, e-tailers, healthcare, and government organizations. On the job, you can expect to safeguard an organization’s files and network, install firewalls, create security plans, guard customer data, and monitor activity. If a breach occurs, you’ll be responsible for identifying the problem and finding a solution quickly.
|Hiring Organization||Ensign InfoSecurity (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Post Name||Cyber Security Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5500 To SGD 6000 Per Month|
Ensign Cyber Threat Landscape Report showcases an expansion of coverage to include insights into global, regional, and territory-specific threats in, more specifically Singapore, Hong Kong S.A.R., Malaysia, and South Korea.
It also discusses recommendations on how organizations can prepare for any eventuality arising from such threats. Join our cyber experts at this event, as they share more about the highlights of the report.
Augmented by our global partnerships and highly experienced specialists, Ensign Consulting provides full-service premium cyber consulting services. With demonstrated expertise in essential cyber elements, such as strategy, governance, enterprise risk management, controls architecture design, implementation, and management.
Ensign enables you to make informed cyber risk management decisions and improve your resilience in the face of ever-growing cyber threats. With the rapidly changing cyber threat landscape, what worked yesterday may not be enough for tomorrow. The increasing digitalization of business functions only means an ever-increasing attack surface for threat actors.
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects the system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- System Administration
- Network security
- Information security policies
- On-call network troubleshooting
- Firewall administration
- Network protocols
- Routers, hubs, and switches
- Informing others
- Process improvement
- Professionals having taken up cyber security courses will experience massive opportunities.
- As they are widespread intense demand for professionals.
- Freedom to work independently as a part-timer or full-time after a cyber security course.
- Attractive perks and remuneration.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cyber Security Jobs Singapore“.