Cyber Security Jobs Montreal, Computer security, cybersecurity, or information technology security is the protection of computer systems and networks from information disclosure, theft of, or damage to their hardware, software, or electronic data, as well as from the disruption or misdirection of the services they provide.
Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.
Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software, and data from cyber threats. The practice is used by individuals and enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data centers and other computerized systems.
|Hiring Organization||Cabinet de relations publiques NATIONAL|
|Post Name||Cyber Security|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 32 To CAD 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 0C1|
NATIONAL Public Relations is Canada’s leading public relations firm, servicing clients across a wide range of sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, energy, financial services, transportation, and technology, with offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Saint John.
Halifax and St. John’s. We connect clients to the people who matter most; delivering the right message, at the right time. Grounded in research, insight, and deep sector understanding, we bring together teams of discipline experts in corporate communications, public affairs, government relations, and marketing.
Digital communications and much more provide creative communications solutions that move people in thought and actions. For over 45 years, NATIONAL has been at the center of issues and industries that matter, leading change for today and tomorrow.
- Investigating Security Breaches.
- Working With a Team to Locate Vulnerabilities.
- Performing Ethical Hacking.
- Installing and Operating Security Software.
- Developing and Implementing Organization-Wide Security Protocols.
Skills & Requirements
- Make a program do something.
- Controls and frameworks.
- Intrusion detection.
- Network security control.
- Operating systems.
- Incident response.
- Protection against external threats.
- Protection against internal threats.
- Regulation compliance.
- Improved productivity.
- Cost savings and value.
- Brand trust and reputation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cyber Security Jobs Montreal“.