Cyber Security Jobs London, We are looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team to protect our organization from cyberattacks by monitoring our systems and evaluating threats as they arise.
A Cybersecurity Analyst’s responsibilities include reviewing computer networks and identifying any potential vulnerabilities, installing the necessary software in order to protect it from unauthorized access, and documenting detections so that future breaches can be mitigated efficiently.
Ultimately, you will defend an organization’s computer hardware, software, and other systems from theft, loss, and other cyberattacks.
|Hiring Organization||St George’s University of London|
|Post Name||Cybersecurity Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW17 0RE|
St George’s, University of London is the UK’s only dedicated medical and health sciences university. Our inspiring education and focused research will continue to improve society.
We pursue excellence in academic medicine, healthcare, and science, informed by a global outlook. We create and share knowledge. We inspire and develop people who contribute to and improve society.
Across the university, we also have cross-cutting themes: Genomics & Genetics and Healthy Ageing. Similarly, our expertise in bioinformatics and statistics supports the needs of many of our research groups. And we all work together to develop clinical and scientific research careers, as well as to increase public engagement with our science.
- Document security breaches and assesses the damage they cause
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard
- Stay current on Information Technology (IT) security trends and news
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security
- Perform penetration testing
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Cybersecurity Analyst or similar role
- Experience in information security or related field
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred
- Protection against external threats.
- Protection against internal threats.
- Regulation compliance.
- Improved productivity.
- Cost savings and value.
- Brand trust and reputation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cyber Security Jobs London”.