Danat Al Emarat Hospital Abu Dhabi Careers, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We have come a long way and to grow in today’s competitive and ever-changing global economy, we have set our sights and standards high – and seek to exceed them. Our strength is in our diversity; in the 45+ nationalities that make up our workforce, and in the vast portfolio of healthcare domains that we represent.
The only way we can grow together as a strong and cohesive global organization is through our strongest asset – our people. We offer employees numerous career opportunities, in a culture that rewards quality performance and supports them in their journey to success.
At Danat Al Emarat Hospital for Women & Children, we strive to be recognized as an employer of choice for talented clinical and non-clinical professionals. To apply to one of our current vacancies, click on the jobs listed below.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Skills & Requirements
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Job security.
- Internationally employable.
- Professional development.
- Respected career.
- Option of overtime.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Danat Al Emarat Hospital Abu Dhabi Careers.