City Of Calgary Careers, We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors.
They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
|Hiring Organization||Neo Financial|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 4000 To CAD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1B5|
We know how technology can be used to improve everyday life. After building SkipTheDishes into a top 10 brand in Canada, we’re now set on challenging conventions with smarter spending, saving, and rewards experience for Canadians.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard and keep ourselves accountable to our employees, members, partners, and community. We believe in equal access for all to the best financial tools, regardless of background or financial literacy. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
We equip people with the knowledge and tools they need, so they can save their time and money to go after what they want. We build relationships with our members, partners, and communities in ways that are meaningful and bring value to their lives.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Data Analysts Are In High Demand.
- High Salary Perks.
- Contribute to Decision Making Process.
- Opportunity for Promotions.
- Opportunity to Travel.
- Job Security.
- Many Job Opportunities.
- Application of Data Analytics.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “City Of Calgary Careers”.