Part-Time Jobs in Dubai, We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors.
They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 2800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Diversity is at the heart of Team Raqmiyat, with people across three nations and varied cultures collaborating. We cherish this diversity, fostering comradery yet empowering individual prowess.
We focus on people to be their best – their wins scripting our collective success. Underlying all of this is an open culture that encourages people to think freely and participate in the next steps of the Raqmiyat journey.
Over three decades, expertise in technology evolution and their implementation success stories across industries helped us build the identity we are today. Explore the next phase of this journey with Raqmiyat as the Digital S.P.A.C.E for Simplified Enterprise Transformation in the Middle East.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Inform business decision-making.
- Streamline operations.
- Mitigate risk and handle setbacks.
- Enhance security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs in Dubai”.