Data Analyst Jobs In Mumbai, A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
|Hiring Organization||K12 tecnho service ltd.|
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400059|
K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services, and solutions to schools. K12 with its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage its strength.
The education sector has extensively evolved in the last decade. Hence, the academic needs of students and parents have also grown consequently. The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology have been the main idea behind K12 i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education.
K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services, and solutions to schools. The education sector has extensively evolved in the last decade.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Better Decision-Making.
- More Accessible Analytics.
- Predictive Modeling.
- Retention and Loyalty.
- Optimized Messaging and Solutions.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Data Analyst Jobs In Mumbai.