Jobs in Dubai For Indians, We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, and experience as a data analyst.
And a deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases. A data analyst collects and stores data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors.
They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6581 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Valuement is an international consulting company specializing in retail business processes and data analysis, with legal entities in Italy, Russia, Romania, France, Denmark, and UAE. For over ten years we’ve been providing a wide range of auditing and consulting services to top-tier retail organizations in up to 20 countries worldwide.
Resulting in Millions of Euros of concrete benefits recovered for our clients. More than 150 C-level executives trust Valuement as a stable partnership. The offering is divided into two main areas: auditing and consulting. One to verify the correct.
Application of business processes while ensuring the compliance with company’s policies and others to improve the organizational and operational efficiency with constant support in the change management process.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analyses.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Skills & Requirements
- Microsoft Office.
- Data Analysis.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Inform business decision-making.
- Streamline operations.
- Mitigate risk and handle setbacks.
- Enhance security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Indians”.