Work From Home Jobs Singapore, As our Data Engineer, you will be working on ingesting, aggregating, and analyzing transaction data from various blockchains. In this role, you will work closely with a group of talented product managers.
UX designers, and other engineers to build the next generation of blockchain data products. Your work will help with securing a wide range of blockchain networks and contribute to the bedrock of decentralization.
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 7000 To SGD 9000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team (with even pseudo-anonymous team members).
We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as Defi, NFTs, and DAOs.
At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains. We look for across all potential team members to share our core values, regardless of the role: compassion, decentralization, diversity, proactiveness, and teamwork.
- Crawl and ingest data from various blockchains
- Build data ETL pipelines using Python
- Work with various databases, such as BigQuery and PostgreSQL
- Analyze and visualize data with Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to design and build blockchain data products
- Create scalable systems to solve different problems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Proactively make suggestions and challenge the status quo for improving our products and internal processes
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer engineering, or related field.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- Proven experience as a data engineer, software developer, or similar.
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A knack for independence and group work.
- Scrupulous approach to duties.
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision.
- Enhanced Efficiency.
- More Revenue.
- Better Decisions.
- Actions Based on Trends.
- Best Practices for the Team.
- Identify Opportunities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Jobs Singapore”.