Work From Home Jobs Toronto Data Entry, We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry to join our company’s administrative department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, updating existing entries, and organizing hard copies of information appropriately.
To ensure success as a data entry, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
At Perpetua, we are driven by growth. Whether you’re a technology startup or a large CPG brand, growth is imperative to success. Creating a product that people love is only part of the equation.
A single ad with the right message, delivered to the right audience, can transform a business. Advertising is a $500 Billion dollar industry and connects people and brands faster than ever before.
We are obsessed with building advertising tools that unlock predictable, sustainable growth for anyone who sells online. We leverage AI to enhance human creativity – not replace it. Let’s grow together.
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
- Data Provides a Deeper Understanding of Your Market.
- Data Collection Improves Your Consumer Database.
- Consumer Data Improves Your Marketing Strategies.
- It Allows For Greater Personalization.
- Understanding Your Responsibilities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work From Home Jobs Toronto Data Entry”.