Part Time Data Entry Jobs From Home in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry to join our company’s administrative department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, and updating existing entries.
To ensure success as a data entry, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
|Hiring Organization||McKinsey & Company|
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 50 To AED 55 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
There was a time when economic growth, sustainability, and inclusion were seen as trade-offs, but leaders today need to achieve all three. This new paradigm of growth will be more sustainable, driving innovation while reducing environmental impact.
This is not an easy task, but our ambition is to help organizations and their leaders make it a reality. We combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help organizations innovate more sustainably, achieve lasting gains in performance, and build workforces that will thrive for this generation and the next.
Our firm is designed to operate as one—a single global partnership united by a strong set of values, including a deep commitment to diversity, and a common purpose: to create positive, enduring change in the world.
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
- Data Provides a Deeper Understanding of Your Market.
- Data Collection Improves Your Consumer Database.
- Consumer Data Improves Your Marketing Strategies.
- It Allows For Greater Personalization.
- Understanding Your Responsibilities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Data Entry Jobs From Home in Abu Dhabi”.