Data Entry Jobs UK, Clinical data entry associates are responsible for collecting information about patients’ medical histories and clinical trials. Speed, accuracy, and attention to detail are requirements listed in a data entry associate job description.
If you are considering working as a clinical data entry associate, you have several options to approach this career. Some employers even allow their employees to work from home, making this an appealing job opportunity for stay-at-home parents.
Clinical data entry associates work with computerized patient records and clinical trial data to ensure it is precisely sorted and recorded. In addition to inputting data, associates might transcribe and code information according to the employer’s specifications. If a record requires more investigation, the associate will retrieve the information for the research team to assess for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
|Hiring Organization||hVIVO Services Limited|
|Post Name||Data Entry – Clinical Trials|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 25000 To GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E1 2AX|
Established as a spin-out from Queen Mary University, London, hVIVO part of Open Orphan plc are a trusted partner and industry-leading clinical development services, pioneering in human challenge studies. hVIVO’s clinical trial platform can help accelerate drug and vaccine development in respiratory and infectious diseases.
hVIVO, formally known as Retroscreen, has an extensive history of conducting & running clinical trials, which has aided in its strong position as a world leader in clinical trial research and execution.
- Work with complex computerized records systems and maintain security and integrity.
- Collect data from clinical trials.
- Sort information and then ensure it’s screened, grouped, summarized, transcribed, and coded.
- Consult with other employees to solve operational or data problems.
- Provide clerical duties such as data entry, transcription, coding, and collating searches.
- Prioritize work in line with project management decisions.
- Manage clinical trials through review, computerization, cleaning, and auditing of clinical data and databases in compliance with standard operating procedures, client guidelines, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Validate clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity, and accuracy based on project-specific guidelines.
- Generate data retrievals and summaries.
Skills & Requirements
- Complete secondary school. The minimum requirement to start a career in data entry is your GED or high school diploma.
- Consider a certification program.
- Improve your typing skills.
- Learn more software.
- Apply for a role.
- Easy to learn.
- Ample opportunities.
- Flexible work options.
- Flexible working schedule. Data entry jobs offer a bigger advantage of working according to your specifications.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Entry Jobs UK“.