Urgent Data Entry Operator Job
- Organization Name : Dyuti Technologies
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560004
Our beginning was humble, we took one step at a time, grown to what we are today, and continue to grow. We started with a small team of five, today we are 550+ employees spread across three locations and having a sound 12+ years of presence. Our team comprises of highly qualified, enthusiastic, creative.
Hunger to learn, young and industry experts who are driving force behind our success. We thrive for excellence by giving importance to details in each and every aspect of process. The entire team works on the principles of customer centric and deep down approach with in-depth Technical and process knowledge. Our goals are success oriented, and realistic which enable us to achieve greater results.
Business Process Outsourcing is one of the fastest-growing industry and it helps youngsters boost their career. At Dyuti, we believe that employees are our strength and teamwork is one of our core values. Our organization provides opportunity and freedom to every individual to learn, grow and create a career path beyond their boundaries.
With our end-to-end and holistic training program, fresh graduates will be at ease to work and build their careers on a strong foot. We have one of the best work environments and flexible work hours to maintain a work-life balance. Once you’re in, we’ll aim to move you up internally rather than look outside to fill new positions.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Skills
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Good Written and Communication Skills.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- High Levels of Concentration.
- Typing Skills.
- Address : #25/1, Lotus , 2nd Floor, Bull Temple Rd, above Fab India, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
- Phone : 080 2661 5006
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.