Data Entry Job Opening
- Company Name : Toronto Community Housing
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour
- Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4B 1B3
We are Canada’s largest social housing provider and proudly manage a $9-billion public asset on behalf of the people of Toronto. Nearly 60,000 low- and moderate-income households live in our housing in neighbourhoods across the city.
The residents we serve come from diverse backgrounds and include seniors, families, singles, recent immigrants and people with a range of special needs. We connect residents to community services, supports and opportunities that help them thrive, providing real social value.
Our employees work hard every day to provide homes and services that make a difference in residents’ quality of life. Through our work with many partners, we also build vibrant communities and help make our city a great place to live.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.