Data Entry Clerk– Job Post
- Organization Name : Atlas Polar Company Limited
- Post Name : Data Entry Clerk
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : CAD 2150 To CAD 2350 Per Month
- Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canad M4B 1B3
The Truck Mounted Material Handling Division specializes in distributing material handling equipment. This division markets HIAB articulated cranes, Moffett Mounty truck mounted forklifts, and Multilift Hooklift Systems throughout Canada. Each of these products ranks no.
1 in the world in its class and sets new standards for safety, features and reliable performance. Other products in the mix include the popular Atlas Polar Mixveyor Concrete Conveyor and the Cleasby Roofing Conveyor.
The Material Handling Division is frequently called upon to re-design and modify existing equipment to suit new and varied industrial and commercial applications.The Polar Remote Control Division has over 30 years of experience manufacturing and distributing remote control systems in North America.
Ongoing research and testing at our facilities has led to the development of successful new fully proportional and radio control models. Recognized as a leader in the field of remote control systems this division also develops new technologies to equip systems distributed through the other divisions at Atlas Polar.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.