Data entry clerks are responsible for inputting a high volume of data from multiple sources into a database, ensuring that all necessary data is entered and maintained. In addition, data entry clerks must verify and edit data as needed.
Data entry clerks must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). Much of the training for data entry clerks happens on the job. Beyond that, they must be computer savvy, have an eye for detail, and possess quick typing skills.
Here at Acme Corp, we are the leading firm in our field in the Capital City area. We’re pleased to have a 4.1 rating on Glassdoor from our employees. We are hiring a Data Entry Clerk to join the Acme Corp team.
|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group|
|Post Name||Data Entry Clerk|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Using our team’s vast knowledge across many sectors, we strive to provide you with the best business services that we can, to maximize your company’s performance and provide support for your growth.
Providing a reliable search service to our local and International clients. We strive to provide you with an effective and affordable service that consistently delivers high-quality solutions to you. We always aim to provide you with the best candidates at a high service level in a timely manner.
Our highly experienced consultants work with clients to ensure that we deliver a bespoke recruitment service that ensures that we find the right candidate(s) for your organization. Our consultants have international recruitment experience as well as local market knowledge across a diverse range of sectors.
- Receive and process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs.
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents.
- Manage and organize records and files.
- Prepare relevant reports as needed.
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately.
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Data Entry Jobs In Dubai”.