Data Entry Operator Job For Freshers
- Organization Name : K. S. Technogroups Private Limited
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 21000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004
K S TECHNOGROUPS Private Limited is a pre-eminent One Stop Digital Security Solution Provider. We provide End to End Service related to various Security products such as CCTV , Face Biometric Machines, Access Control, Fire Alarm System, RFID / Bluetooth Access Control, Godrej Locking & Safe Solutions, Digital Door Locks.
We also provide Software solution for Attendance , HR and Payroll Software , Visitor Management Software and Canteen Management Software and we also make customized Software solution for our end client needs. We cater to various private and public sector company across India.
Technogroups’s distinctive edge can be reflected in its in-depth understanding of our customer’s business challenges and requirements and delivering the solutions and services with innovative technologies and managed services to optimise overall performance and sustainability.
Our “Security With Care”.
Philosophy, drives our team to deliver the solutions and services to Customers’ satisfaction which makes us one of the most trusted security provider in the country.Digital Security Solution Provider As an Integrated Security Solutions & Service Provider we offer various security solutions. Click here to visit our site
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Skills
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Good Written and Communication Skills.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- High Levels of Concentration.
- Typing Skills.
- Address : Office no.21, Ground Floor, Triveni Sadan no.1, Currey Road (E), -400012, Mahadev Palav Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400004
- Phone : 088794 39807
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.