Data Entry Job For Part Time
- Organization Name : RedSky Technologies
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093
RedSky is the leading provider of on-premise and cloud-based E911 solutions with more customers, more technology, and more experience than any other provider. More than one million workers, students, and visitors rely on RedSky for E911 protection. RedSky is now part of Everbridge, Inc.We believe a complete E911 solution finds your users, routes their.
9-1-1 call to the correct PSAP, and notifies security personnel for every emergency call, no matter if the call happens on or off the corporate campus.RedSky is a 20 year leader in the industry and provides a simple & quick-to-deploy solution directly off the Cisco Pricelist (GPL). Partnered together, you can now deliver a wide range of services and provide a business with peace of mind for as little as $1.20 per user per month.
The E911 regulations established by the FCC are mandatory for all interconnected VoIP service providers, and are designed to protect the safety of VoIP users who expect that when they dial 911, emergency responders know exactly where they are and will quickly arrive on-scene.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Address : 1st Floor, 91Springboard, Lotus Star, Marol MIDC Industry Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
- Phone : 074000 89151
- Email : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.